Sunday, November 22, 2009

My new weekend regimen

So I think that I finally figured out a good routine for my hair on the weeks where I don't have an appointment at the salon. Here is what I did yesterday:
  • Hot oil treatment - I covered my hair with ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner from root to ends, then applied oil. I used one part olive oil and one part coconut oil. I covered my hair in a plastic hair and let it sit for about two hours.
  • I then rinsed it out and shampooed.
  • Deep conditioner - I used Ion Effective Care Intensive Therapy. I have always used this even before I decided to go natural and it seems to work well with my transitioning hair as well. I applied it, let it sit while I took my shower, then then detangled.
  • Towel dried my hair then applied Cantu Leave In Conditioner, and styled.
Today my hair feels great! Very soft and shiny!

0 comments: