Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Being a natural Day 3

This picture was so cute (if I do say so myself) that I figured I might as well come out of hiding and post it. This is day three of the two strand twist out that I had done after my big chop.

Last night I used Kinky Curly products on my hair, and after a couple more weeks use I will definitely be posting a review. So far so good, but I want to see how it holds up over a few days, etc.

So far I have to say that I love being natural! I was telling my friend today that I can't keep my hands out of my hair! At work I sit at my desk, playing with my curls. I am so silly!

Most of my coworkers went crazy over my hair, and of course there were a few that looked at me crazy yesterday. They didn't even try and hide it either. I think it's hilarious when someone with a busted head of hair wants to look at me funny, but hey, what can you do? I know I'm fly!

0 comments: