Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hair/progress pics

Today was deep conditioner and wash day, so I thought I would take some pictures of my hair while it was damp so I could see how it looked before shrinkage. Here is one damp hair shot with some leave in conditioner:


Here is a different view. Please excuse my brows. I am going to get them done today, lol:



Here it is after I've applied my KCCC:


And here is the back:


Shrinkage is something else. You can't tell from the pictures, but my hair is now long enough to pull back into a small ponytail. Definitely long enough to attach a phony pony if I want to go back to that as a protective style. I think I am making great progress! Also, looking at my roots, I think I have gained about a half an inch in length since I got my highlights which was a little less than a month ago. I'll take it!

Finally, when I had my big chop almost three months ago I went out and bought the KCCC. I balked a little at the price, but I am happy to say that I am still on the same jar that I bought three months ago. And I probably have enough to last another month or so. So definitely worth the money in my opinion.

0 comments: