Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm baaaaaaaaack

Hey all!

As you can see I have had quite a hiatus from my blog, but I had a new reader comment this week which made me think "Someone is still reading my blog!" So I thought I would get back to it. I stopped partly because I spilled some melted Nourish & Shine on my computer keyboard. At first I thought it didn't really affect anything, but slowly but surely different keys started going out. The 5, T, G, B, and space bar stopped working properly. Pretty important keys there.

Besides that, life just got busy with work, the holidays, and everything that comes along with that.

I'm still running, and I also started the Insanity workout DVDs. That along with journaling my my eating on Sparkpeople (I gave up on Weight Watchers after they introduced their new plan - sorry, JHud), has enabled me to drop nearly 30 lbs and counting. I started dating someone, my BFF got engaged.... I could go on and on but I won't. I'm back now and that's all that matters!

Right now, I have my hair weaved up, which I will take some pics and give some details about in another post. I am also approaching the anniversary of my big chop! I'm a little sad I won't get to take pics of my hair for the occasion but such is life =)

So that's what has been going on with me, I promise to update more often going forward!

0 comments: