Saturday, October 31, 2009

Some observations

Good morning and Happy Halloween!

Last night I headed to to the Improv to see the comedienne Sommore with some friends from work. HILARIOUS! While waiting for the show to begin, I noticed something that shocked me (in a good way).

So many sistas rockin' the natural styles!

Last night was the first time I went out (OUT out, not out of the house... lol) without my hair stick straight. It was on day two of a bantu knot-out. To be honest I was kind of concerned but I got over it real quick because I was walking from my apartment to my car and one of my neighbors said how nice I looked. What a boost!

So I arrived at the comedy club, and was waiting on my friends, and I have to say I saw at least a third of the females wearing their hair natural. What a change from just a couple of years ago.

It's Halloween and I am attending a party tonight. Since I will be in costume anyway, I am going to try and stretch this knot-out for one more day. I hope I can make it... I'm not really up for twisting it today!

0 comments: