Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's my anniversary!!

Check out the ticker on the right hand side of the page. It's been one year since my last relaxer! I almost can't believe it. Time sure has gone by fast.

I have to say, the past year hasn't been too bad. Most of last summer my hair was in a sew-in weave, so that made things a lot easier. When I took the weave out last October, I struggled at first figuring out how to do my hair. I spent a lot of money trying out different products. I don't know how many times I threatened that I was going to get a perm next time I went to the salon. With all that being said, I do not regret my decision one bit.

I wish my hair wasn't braided up so I could do a one year comparison, but that will have to wait a month or so. I'll definitely straighten and do a length check once I take these bad boys out.

0 comments: