Saturday, March 20, 2010

Loving my braids

Me getting these tree braids could not come at a better time. As I mentioned before, I am trying to up my workouts, and not having to worry about sweating my style out just makes life so much easier!

Secondly, this week I started studying for the CPA exam (again..lol). During the week, I study in the evenings at home, but today I decided to get out of the house and study because I knew I would get much more accomplished. This morning I was able to shower and get dressed, throw my hair up in a messy bun, and hit it. My hair is just one less thing I have to worry about during this extremely stressful time.

I was thinking I would only keep them in for about 6-8 weeks but I very well might give my hair a short break after taking them out, and then get it braided up again.... rinse and repeat until I have finished my exams!

1 comments:

Chrissystina said...

Yes, it is so freeing when we don't have to worry about this hair, right!? I really want to get braids for the summer, but I can't keep them in longer than a month:-/