Sunday, March 14, 2010

My tree braids

On Thursday evening I went to Allure Beauty Bar to get my tree braids. What a great experience. Before my appointment I expressed my concerns about getting my hair braided to tight, and they were very accomodating. This was new to me -- braiding salons I have been to in the past were not interested in my opinions or wants. Anyway, I was told they would take about 3-4 hours and she finished up right before the three hour mark. And here is the finished product:

Photobucket

I absolutely love them! I couldn't be happier. I think I will use different hair if I ever get them again. The hair I got was kind of shiny, and although it was supposed to be wavy, some parts were stick straight and aren't really blending in very well. That's what I get for trying to be on a budget! However, as far as the look and the technique of the tree braids, I am thrilled. I can't wait for my coworkers to see them tomorrow.

0 comments: