Sunday, August 1, 2010

And now for something really different...

Every month or so, I think I want to straighten my hair. I get myself all psyched up to do it then I chicken out. This time curiosity got the best of me, so I called the salon where I got my color done and made an appointment, which was yesterday. I wanted to do a length check, and see if I needed a trim.

It turned out so well, I wish I hadn't done it.. lol. Good thing I love my curls!



He also said my ends were in great shape and there was no need for a trim. That was a new one, as I'm used to being in a constant state of "needing a trim" and never being able to get my hair past a certain length. Now I have the longest my hair has been in my adult life. I have to say going natural is the best thing I have ever done for my hair.

0 comments: