Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Biggest Loser!

I haven't posted in awhile but I'm back! Life has been a little hectic the last couple of weeks, bu things are back to normal.

Anyway, at my job we do a little weight loss competition modeled after the television show. The next "season" starts tomorrow. This weekend I have been fattening myself up for the initial weigh in tomorrow morning (haha). I am also spending today making some healthy breakfasts on the go.

I am going to follow the Weight Watchers Simply Filling Technique, which is pretty much a cross between the South Beach Diet and the traditional points technique of Weight Watchers. If anyone is a long term Weight Watcher (like myself *_*), and remembers the Core plan, it's basically that, with a new name.

So I thought it would be fun to document my process on my blog. With me having to post updates it will help keep me accountable too. I'll still be talking hair and fitness, and we'll just add this to the agenda as well.

I'll check back in tomorrow with the initial weigh in update and maybe if I'm feeling brave, some starting pictures!

0 comments: