Sunday, August 29, 2010

Failure to plan....

...is planning to fail ~ Alan Lakein

This is one of my favorite quotes. I am a planner by nature. I love a good to-do list. Going on vacation? Come to me, I love to research the locale. I am on the Fun Committee at my job, responsible for planning all the events around the office. One area I struggle with my love of planning is in healthy diet.

Anytime I have been successful with a healthy lifestyle, it's because I planned ahead every bite that went into my mouth. Because of this, I am planning out my menus for the week as I type. Being that I am single, I can cook a couple of things and stretch them for the entire week, so that helps a lot. Here are the meals I have planned for this week:

Breakfasts:
Mini Quiches
Baked Oatmeal

Lunches:
Dinner leftovers

Dinner:
Lemon Garlic Tilapia, broccoli, brown rice
Mexican Stuffed Peppers

I'll be sharing these recipes throughout the week!

0 comments: